People of various ages and diverse backgrounds decide, because of the problems at the beginning of the new millenium, for a new form of living together, for a conscious form of community, for life in the future workshops of everyday living. These new settlements they call ENRICHED COMMUNITIES, as they are filled with abundance and future, instead of with scarcity and need.
Enriched Communities in villages or cities offer themselves as alternatives/supplements to the core family or to life as a single for all those who no longer are keen on:
- ...living alone
- ...taking on the risk of material poverty because of children, or seeing their children only when taking them to bed at night, because of the double burden of profession and family.
- ...following continuously the changing restrictions of a global economy
- ...having less and less cultural and social chances of creating your own environment
- ...bringing their own parents into retirement homes
- ...or spending their last phase of life there themselves.
Yet with the founding of a whole settlement individuals and circles of friends are often stretched too far; the beautiful dream often comes down with a crash. In such situations the foundation ENRICHED COMMUNITIES is meant to provide expertise with founding/funding and building up.
So the foundation has developped the vision to initiate seven ENRICHED COMMUNITIES in different European countries.
We have developped the vision to initiate seven ENRICHED COMMUNITIES in different European countries in the next seven years.